Monday, March 8, 2010

the road not taken

i've gotten a direct offer in KL, and i have to give my answer by this week.. without any interview, straight given a position.
i do not how to choose between my parents and my job, i really hate making the so call right choice.. i feel like being torn apart and now i'm in pieces. I do not wanna end up with nothing.

I'm lost somehow....

the job offers tempted me, whereas ipoh is where i desired to stay cause my parents are here without any doubt.

i don wan to choose between both, i don wan to be stuck in the middle, having no where to turn to.. sometimes i even imagine "IF" i stay in KL and my parents were in kl.. this would be a perfect match and i do not have to crack my head and make the decision.... i do not want to let go both.

this is torturing, been running in my mind all day, which should i go for... pls God, please lead me with a good solution and a wise decision, i don wanna feel regret on the decision made. At times i wish i can teleport, i can be at any place tat i want.

and now where will i be leaded to? my career or my family (happiness)....

I'm in super dilemma...

signing off in a moody mode =(
valerie

1 comment:

  1. Take the job...(what is the job anyway?)Stay in KL and work here... then on weekends spend your time with your parents la.. Thats all the advice i can give you! =)

    ReplyDelete